Friday, May 30, 2014

Liquid Imagination

A few months ago, I got asked to be the flash fiction editor for an online magazine called Liquid Imagination. I was more than willing to take the job and very flattered that the publisher, Sue Babcock, had enough trust in me to ask.  I was allowed to read through all of the flash submissions and choose/edit the four I wanted in the magazine.  It was a lot of work, probably more than I'd imagined, but it was worth the time.  I learned so much through the process and was very proud to see the four pieces I'd chosen make it into the May issue of Liquid Imagination.  I am so happy for the authors.  They are all very deserving.  Here is a link to the magazine.  I hope you will visit it to see, not only the flash pieces, but everything else it has to offer as well.

Liquid Imagination

No comments:

Post a Comment